This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
1. Validity These terms and conditions govern TalkFirst Baby Signing Limited including www.talkfirst.net (TalkFirst) performance relating to the sale and supply of goods to the customer. TalkFirst reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this text page; and the customer is bound by any such modifications or revisions.
2. Contract with customer The contract between TalkFirst and the customer comes into existence upon TalkFirst acceptance of the customer’s order i.e. when payment has been received. TalkFirst is entitled to withdraw from contracts in the case of obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracies appearing on TalkFirst Web site.
3. Pricing and Availability The prices of the goods are those specified on TalkFirst site. The price, as displayed, is inclusive of VAT (at the standard UK rate). VAT Registration 871402637 Orders are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are unavailable, the customer will be notified by Email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4. Delivery of Goods TalkFirst will deliver the goods ordered to the delivery address supplied by the customer. Availability permitting, all orders paid for by credit card will be delivered within 14 to 28 working days. Despatch of goods constitutes fulfilment of contract.
TalkFirst shall not be liable for delay or failure to deliver products promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to TalkFirst of manufactured stock, parts, or materials; delay or failure of delivery of the products to TalkFirst by manufacturer’s suppliers or other persons; government action, legislation or regulation of any kind; Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control.
5. TalkFirst Warranty If the goods delivered are not what the customer ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, TalkFirst will, if the customer returns them within a reasonable period, at the customer's option either give a full refund or where possible make good any shortage or non-delivery or replace any damaged or defective goods.
6. Return of goods - 100% money back guarantee... If for any reason the customer is unhappy with their purchase, they can return it to TalkFirst for an exchange or refund, providing TalkFirst receives it within 15 days from the date of its original receipt by the customer. Returned products must be received by TalkFirst in good condition and all component parts, including any promotional products that may have been included in your purchase. A note explaining the reason for return should also be enclosed. This does not affect your statutory rights. The customer bears the cost of returning goods for refund or exchange, except in cases of faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied goods. (TalkFirst requests that you use registered post or recorded delivery when returning goods and that proof of postage is retained). Refunds will be made to the original payment method.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Contracts between TalkFirst and the customer will be governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. Intellectual Property All the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on this website (the "Material") are the copyright of TalkFirst. Unauthorised use of the Material including the production, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of TalkFirst or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. The names and logos of TalkFirst and all related products and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trade marks of TalkFirst and may not be used without the prior consent of TalkFirst.
9. Disclaimer TalkFirst hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Material and any goods and services supplied in relation to this website, whether expressed or implied or statutory (including all implied warranties and conditions of the merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose). In no event that TalkFirst be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever even if TalkFirst has been advised of the possibility of damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, interruptions or delays to this website, the provision of or failing to provide services, or for any information, material, goods and services obtain through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Nothing in this clause shall exclude or restrict the liability of TalkFirst for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence. Subject thereto, the goods shall be supplied on the clear understanding and subject to the use of the goods being subject at all times to the constant supervision of adults, who shall be exclusively responsible for the safe use of the goods by the children.
10. Invalidity of Terms and Conditions If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
Your personal information When placing an order, we collect the following information from you - your name, address, telephone number and Email address. Our secure payment partner Secure Trading captures your credit card details. This information allows us to process and fulfil your order and to send confirmation of the details of your order. When registering or entering a competition, the following information will be requested - your name, address, telephone number and Email address.
Using your personal information TalkFirst will use the information that you provide us for marketing purposes and to notify you about improvements and enhancements to our online shop. We would like to keep you informed about our products and services and notify you of special offers that we think may be of interest to you. Please note: we DO NOT pass on your details to any third party.
We want our customers to be completely satisfied when shopping with TalkFirst. However if you need to contact us with a complaint this should be directed to the following:
EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the Contact Us link on TalkFirst web site.
or write to : Talkfirst Baby Signing Limited Lower Acre Todmorden Road Bacup Lancs OL13 9EB
We endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days